Regolamento e modalit├á di accesso al parco faunistico
To respect other visitors and the animals of the Park is important to follow rules of good behavior, amoung which:
- The admission to the Park of Spormaggiore is with fee;
- Dogs are admitted on a leash;
- It is forbidden to feed the animals;
- It is forbidden to walk out of the paths and the routes, in this way you do notwreck the vegetation, do not worry the animals.
- It is forbidden to get on the pickets;
- Do not shout, do not play with ball, do not switch onthe radio, because the noise can annoy the animals and other visitors;
- Do not light up fires and do not throw on the ground cigarette butts;
- Do not step on the grass;
- Do not pick up flowers or plants;
- Do not gather any egg or nest from the natural system;
- For every uncertain you can ask more to the staff of the Faunistic Park of Spormaggiore to satisfy every curiosity;
Out of the opening time of the faunistic park it is forbidden to enter in the park;
The society declines every responsability for every accident that happens in the Park of Spormaggiore after opening hours.
KEEP THE PARK CLEAN
With a bit of attention and simple actions you can help the protection of the natural environment of the Park. Recycle your waste and throw it in the specific containers, you can find it in the ecological island at the entrance of the Park. In this way you can help preserve this precious heritage that other kept intact before you and others would enjoy it after you.